We have a world class, system changing Enterprise MRO IT systems. It’s been developed keeping maintenance resource as centric. It can interact with different module of existing, different ERP tool.
Valuable features are –a. Web Based Interface b. Data Security & Encryption Technology c. Runs on Multiple Devices and platform (ios, android, mac, windows) d. Self-learning technology in-built e. Document Storage and Management System in-built f. Access Control depending on the roles g. Analysis, KPI & Report Generation Capability h. Barcode, QR Code, RFID Scanning Capabilities i. Built-in chat room and e-mails for on spot & better communication j. Easy shift handing over with on-going task status display k. On-going task warning display
Tool clearance study using digital mock-up and kinematics• The aim of the Maintainability is to influence the design and development of the product and its support elements so that it can be maintained in the least time, at the least cost and with minimum expenditure of support resources, all without adversely affecting any performance or safety characteristics.
• Accessibility check for removal and installation study including kinematics of assembly.
• Study of Human factors-health & safety in maintenance.
• To check the information mentioned in the QMA by RSP is sufficient to create Maintenance manual.
• To calculate the time taken for each activity by an operator to remove and installation of equipment in the Aircraft.
PLMWith geographically separated design offices and manufacturing plants, it is technology that is binding people, and processes. PLM is one such enterprise level application framework to enable a common platform for virtual collaboration across the globe. The core design and manufacturing processes that are managed within PLM are : • Engineering Change Management • Product Structure Management • Engineering Data Management • Engineering Data Visualization PLM products are available as ‘off the shelf’ tools that need to be adapted to suit industry specific processes and best practices.
EniT PLM Team - Tools & Technologies Know How
Technical PublicationTechnical Publication at EniT involves creating, reviewing, editing and controlling technical documents. Being a premier service provider for Aerospace domain, we specialize in supporting tech pub requirements by complying with various standards like ATA100, ATA iSpec2200, S1000D, ASD STE (Simplified Technical English), ATA 104. The following documents are catered under Tech Pub activities for Aero industry: • Aero Engine Manuals (EM)
• Engine Overhaul Manual (OHM)
• Engine Maintenance Manual (EMM)
• Component Maintenance Manual (CMM)
• Cleaning, Inspection and Repair (CIR)
• Manual Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC/IPL)
• Service Bulletins (SB)
• Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM)
• Structural Repair Manual (SRM)
• Training Manuals Pilot/Flight Manual Acceptance Test Procedures.
Irrespective of which industry we serve, EniT also specializes in creation, revision and maintenance of the following documents:
• 2D Illustrations
• 3D Illustrations
• Illustrations for Manuals.
CBT & E - Learning
• 2D Animation
• 3D Animation
• Computer based training.
• Illustrated parts catalogue
• Automated BOM
• Service Manuals
• Maintenance Manuals
• Safety Manuals
• Operations Manuals
• Installation Manuals.